Skye Cushion, Throw & Scarf
This mini collection was originally part of the Knit Camp 2018 Collection, now available as a mini collection of its own.
There is a chunky throw and matching blanket, both with bobbled edges, a beaded Kidsilk Haze Wrap, and an aran circular scarf.
Yarns, needles, etc
For the Throw
- 7 x 100g balls of Rowan Cocoon, Dove, sh 849
- 7mm needles. I used an 80cm long circular because of the weight of the blanket
For the Cushion
- 3 x 100g balls of Rowan Cocoon, Dove, sh 849
- 7mm needles
- 45cm square cushion pad
For The Wrap
- 3 x 25g balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze, Steel, sh 664
- 4mm needles
- Approx. 1,200 beads, size 6.
For the Scarf
- Yarn A – 1 x 50g balls of Mondial Merino Sport DK, deep purple sh 205
- Yarn B – 1 x 50g balls of Mondial Merino Sport DK, light mauve, sh 228
- Yarn C – 6 x 50g balls of Mondial Merino Sport DK, grey, sh 700 (main shade)
- 4mm needles to knit in the round
- 3.75mm needles to knit in the round
- I used 40cm long circular needles measured tip-to-tip
- Stitch marker